Become a Petro-Canada retailer.
When you become a Petro-Canada™ Retailer, you will run one or multiple sites that sells convenience store items and fuel, and may also include a car wash and A&W restaurant.
Who we're looking for.
You could be the right fit for this opportunity if you:
- demonstrate strong business acumen and financial insight
- are committed to safety, service and results
- possess a high level of personal integrity
- display self-motivation, trustworthiness and adaptability
- are able to manage multiple, changing priorities
- exercise strong leadership skills, including the ability to empower and motivate your team to drive results, while cultivating a high level of accountability
In order to apply, you must be:
- proficient in English and/or French (written and oral)
- willing to commit your full time to this business opportunity
- comfortable learning new computer programs and using the Internet and common programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The required investment.
To become a Petro‑Canada retailer, you must be financially capable of making a substantial working capital investment. This investment varies and depends on the location, product service offering and size of the site, but is often more than $25,000.
Let's get started.
Thank you for your interest in our Petro-Canada retail opportunities.
At this time, we have taken the decision to suspend our retail posting. We encourage you to periodically check our website for when our posting re-opens.
We thank you again and we look forward to receiving your applications soon.