About On-Site Refuelling
Vehicles. Generators. Construction equipment. Marine vessels. From a single piece of equipment to a large fleet, On-Site Refuelling helps you make the most of your operating hours.
- Schedule diesel fuel deliveries where and when it's most convenient for you — days, evenings or weekends.
- Reduce downtime and overtime on the part of your drivers and operators by having vehicles and equipment fuelled and ready to go when the workday starts.
- Eliminate the hassles of on-site fuel storage, such as maintenance, insurance, reconciliation and tracking.
Our online fuel management system — On-Site Refuelling Online — helps you simplify your equipment fuelling process, monitor fuel consumption, and improve your overall efficiency.
Petro-Canada — is committed to delivering quality products, services and tools to fuel businesses coast-to-coast. In addition to On-Site Refuelling, we can help you save time and money with these products and services:
- SuperPass™ — the only one-card solution for managing fleet fuel and non-fuel purchases. Learn about SuperPass
- Canada’s largest network of commercial fuelling centres — We’re everywhere you are with the largest network of commercial fuelling centres, including more than 270 Petro-Pass™ locations across the country. Find a truck stop
- Nationwide network of distributors to meet your bulk needs for fuel and lubricants. Find a distributor
- Over 350 innovative lubricants, specialty fluids and greases that go beyond today's standards to help you improve your productivity and save money. Visit lubricants.petro-canada.ca