Welcome to Canada's Electric Highway.
You've always been able to drive from the Rockies to the Maritimes. And now, you can do it in an electric vehicle. Because helping Canadians get to where they want to go is what we do, and we're happy to be a part of your journeys.
We don’t look behind us to see how far we’ve come – we look ahead to see how far we can go.
Canada’s first coast-to-coast EV fast charge network.
Canadians’ fuelling needs are evolving, so we are excited to be the first to offer a network of EV car charging stations across the country. We have a charger every 250 km or less from Halifax, N.S. to Victoria, B.C.
Find an EV charger
Our EV stations are open 24/7. If you need any assistance on-site, give us a call at 1 (800) 668-0220.
Pay only for the time you charge.
We've now implemented time-based, competitive pricing at our charging stations. Pay by the minute when you visit us on Canada’s Electric Highway™ with no connection or idling fees. Pricing may vary by province.*
British Columbians are leading the way in the switch to electric vehicles. With more than 30,000 EVs already on our roads and our government’s investments in CleanBC, we are ready to charge up at Petro-Canada’s Electric Highway.
The future of charging is here.
DC fast chargers with universal standard connectors.
Our EV chargers will provide you with two universal standard connectors – CCS & CHAdeMO. They feature a safety first design to ensure reliable and convenient charging.
I had the pleasure of meeting the Petro‑Canada - EV chargers team early in the beta test for Milton. Their drive for EVers input and making changes to improve the charging experience has been great. Thank you Petro-Canada!
Frequently asked questions.
- How fast can I charge my plug-in hybrid or electric car?
- How do I pay for charging?
- Why did you install electric vehicle chargers?
- What type of charger is featured at your stations?
- Does your EV fast charger work with my electric vehicles?
- Will a DC fast charger harm or "over charge" my vehicle?
- What if I have trouble using the charger?
- What should I do if I want to provide feedback or a complaint?
- Can I earn or redeem Petro-Points for my EV charge?
- Is my Petro-Canada EV account the same as my Petro-Points account
- If I start my charging session on the charging device, will I be able to monitor my session on the app?