Introducing our EV fast charge.
Helping Canadians get to where they want to go is what we do. And we know your needs are evolving. Which is why we are building a network of EV fast charge stations across Canada. From the East coast to the West coast, and all the amazing places in between, we’ll be there to charge your journey.
Our chargers feature the following options for your vehicle.
We are excited to have these new EV chargers located in our community. The town of Stewiacke prides itself on improving the way of life for our residents and those visiting. We are very proud to be a stop on the new electric highway.
Rolling out Canada’s Electric Highway.
With locations being built across Canada, we’re excited to be a part of your journey.
For a limited time you can charge your vehicle for free.
Until this fall you can use our DC fast chargers for free. As we continue to expand Canada’s Electric Highway™, we will provide updates here.
DC fast chargers with universal standard connectors.
Our chargers will provide you with two universal standard connectors – CCS & CHAdeMO. They feature a safety first design to ensure reliable and convenient charging.
I had the pleasure of meeting the Petro‑Canada - ev chargers team early in the beta test for Milton. Their drive for EVers input and making changes to improve the charging experience has been great. Thank you Petro-Canada!
Locations connecting you from coast-to-coast.
With locations being built from coast to coast, we’re excited to be a part of Canadians’ journey. See our list of EV charging stations or visit our site locator to find an EV charging station near you.
- Why did you install electric vehicle chargers?
- Which Petro-Canada locations currently have electric vehicle charging stations?
- How much will a charge be?
- What type of charger is featured at your Milton, ON site?
- Does your EV fast charger work with my electric vehicles?
- Will a DC fast charger harm or "over charge" my vehicle?
- What if I have trouble using the charger?
- What should I do if I want to provide feedback or a complaint?