Our Petro-Canada customer service team is here to help.
Do you have questions or comments about our products and services?
- How do I redeem my Petro-Points?
If you're wondering how to redeem Petro-Points, it's simple:
- How do I register/activate a Petro-Points card?
If you picked up a card at a station, simply visit our Join/Activate page to activate your card.
- Where is the Petro-Points rewards catalogue?
If you don't have a Petro-Points account, you can browse the rewards on the Discover Petro-Points page.
If you do have an account, log in and browse our Redeem page.
- I lost my Petro-Points card. I need a Petro-Points card replacement.
If you lost your Petro-Points card and are able to sign in to your account, you can request a replacement card from your account page as long as you are the primary cardholder. If you are not the primary cardholder, you'll need to ask the primary cardholder to request a replacement card for you.
If you are unable to sign in to your account, call us at 1-800-668-0220 to request a replacement card.
- Are there any exclusions for what I can redeem for?
Yes there are a few. While you can redeem points for dollars off just about any purchase you make in-store or at the pump, you can not redeem points for purchases of tobacco, alcohol and alcohol-related gift cards. But everything else is up for grabs (or dollars off).
- How do I check my Petro-Points balance?
There are 3 simple ways to check your account balance:
- Log in to your online account. Your balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
- On your receipt. Your Petro-Points balance appears on the bottom of your Petro-Canada receipt.
- Download the Petro-Canada app. Simply log in with your online account information and your balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
Don’t have an online account? Create one today.
- I have more than one Petro-Points card. Can I transfer the balance to one card?
Yes, you can transfer the balance from one registered card to another. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-668-0220.
- I forgot my Petro-Points card on my last visit to Petro-Canada. Can I still claim the points for the purchase?
You can claim missing points by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-668-0220 with the following conditions:
- Purchases must be from within the last 60 days.
- Up to 4 receipts can be processed per call.
- Only 2 calls per calendar year to claim missing points will be processed.
- Claims for purchases dated before you joined the Petro-Points program will not be processed.
- I'm looking for Petro-Points contact info. How do I contact a Petro-Points customer service agent?
You can call us at 1-800-668-0220.
- What's my Petro-Canada gift card balance?
- How do I get a Petro-Canada gas card?
There are several different types of cards:
- How do I get a Petro-Canada credit card?
We currently don't have a Petro-Canada credit card.
But, we have teamed up with RBC. So if you have an RBC credit or debit card, you can link it to your Petro-Points account and get 3¢ off every litre of fuel you purchase using your RBC card.
Stations and stores
- Where can I buy a lottery ticket?
Looking where to buy a lottery ticket? All stores at Petro-Canada stations sell lottery tickets and have lottery ticket scanners. Use our location finder to find a lottery ticket location near you
- Where can I find snacks/food near me?
All stores at Petro-Canada stations sell snacks. Use our location finder to find snacks near you
- Where can I find A&W locations near me?
Over 60 A&Ws are located inside Petro-Canada stations. Use our location finder to find an A and W near me
- Where are there propane tank refill locations near me?
Many of our gas stations offer a propane tank exchange for 20 lb propane tanks. Some also offer the ability to fill up your tank with propane if your tank is larger (or smaller) than 20 lb.
Use our location finder to find a gas station with propane tank exchange location near you
Use our location finder to find a gas station with propane tank refill location near you
- Is there a gas station that sells beer and wine near me?
Because of provincial laws, we are able to sell beer and wine in gas stations in Quebec.
Use our location finder to find a gas station that sells beer and wine near you
- I'm looking for transmission fluid or motor oil. Do you sell them?
We do. We carry a complete line of seasonally adjusted car fluids at our gas stations. These include
- Motor Oil
- Diesel Oil or DEF
- Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Tactrol™ Deposit Control Fuel Additive
Check out our motor oil and other car fluids page
Or our lubricants website
- I lost my Wash & Go car wash card or Season Pass. Can I get a replacement?
If you registered your card in your Petro-Points account, then the balance on the card is protected at the time it is reported missing.
- I was not able to use my Season Pass because the car wash was closed due to renovations, maintenance or extreme cold weather. What can I do?
From time to time our sites are required to shut down for short periods for routine maintenance or for circumstances beyond our control.
Your Season Pass is not limited to the use of one location, therefore we recommend that you visit another car wash location or return to the same location at a later time.
- I was not satisfied with the car wash I received. Is there something I can do?
We have a Hassle Free Rewash policy. So if you wash your car and are not satisfied with the result, you can tell the attendant and you can go through the wash a second time at no extra cost.
We cannot honour the hassle-free policy once you have left our facility. Once you leave, your vehicle is exposed to potential factors that could alter its appearance in a way that is not the direct result of the car wash you received.
- What is the current Petro-Canada car wash promotion code?
While there is no car wash promotion code, we do have a number of ways to save on our car washes:
- Buy 25 L of fuel and you'll save $2 on any car wash.
- Buy two car washes and save 5¢ on every litre of gas you purchase that day.
- Our Wash & Go card comes with five top washes pre-loaded and saves you 20% on each wash.
- Our Season Pass gives you a car wash every day for 90 days in a row. It pays for itself in under 20 washes.
- How much does a car wash cost?
If you're interested in our car wash prices, we list them on the car wash page.
And don't forget that with a 25 L purchase of gas, you get $2 off any car wash. You also save on gas if you buy two or more car washes.
- I'm looking for a Petro-Canada touchless car wash near me - where can I find one?
Search for our Petro-Canada touchless car wash locations on our location finder.
- Is a touchless car wash as good as a soft cloth or brush wash?
A touchless car wash can be even better than a soft cloth or brush wash if you wash your car often. With a touchless car wash, your car is less likely to be damaged than with a brush wash.
- Does a touchless car wash remove all kinds of dirt?
While a touchless car wash does clean off most dirt, it may have a hard time cleaning off certain kinds of dirt, like bird droppings, tar or six-month-old dirt.
- What is octane? And what does high octane mean?
Basically octane is a measurement that indicates how much compression a fuel can take before before it ignites. So the higher the octane number, the harder it is for a fuel to ignite and damage the engine.
- Why are gas prices so high?
We hear this question a lot. To help understand gas prices, we have a page dedicated to it: Understanding gas prices.
Or visit our blog PumpTalk for more information.
- Where can I find auto propane near me?
Select Petro-Canada locations offer auto propane.
- Can you mix premium and regular gas in a car?
The short answer is yes. You can. It's always best to put the recommended gas in your car (check your owner's manual for this) but if you forget or make a mistake, there won't be any long-term effects to your car.
Having said that, if you regularly use a lower octane level than the manual recommends, you may hear knocking in your engine. Then you should definitely increase the octane level to the recommended level.
- Where can I sign in to my Petro-Canada Mobility account?
For Petro-Canada Mobility login, please visit Petro-Canada Mobility website
- Where can I find info on Petro-Canada Mobility plans?
For Petro-Canada Mobility plan information, please visit Petro-Canada Mobility website
- Is there a Petro-Canada mobility coupon code?
There is no Petro-Canada Mobility coupon code.
Visit the Petro-Canada Mobility website for all current plans and pricing
Get in touch.
Call us: 7 am – 10 pm ET
Live web chat: 8 am – 8 pm ET
Send us a message.
This is our Petro-Canada contact form. Fill in the form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
We'd love your feedback.
Our Petro-Canada customer survey allows you to tell us how we're doing. Complete the survey and collect 200 Petro-Points and be entered into our quarterly contest to win free gas for a year.