Introducing our EV fast charge.
You've always been able to drive from the Rockies to the Maritimes. And now, you can do it in an electric vehicle. Because helping Canadians get to where they want to go is what we do, and we know your needs are evolving.
We don’t look behind us to see how far we’ve come – we look ahead to see how far we can go.
Welcome to Canada’s Electric Highway.
With EV car charging stations being built across the country, we’re excited to be a part of Canadians’ journey.
Find an EV charger
Our EV stations are open 24/7. If you need any assistance on-site, give us a call at 1 (800) 668-0220.
The future of charging is here.
British Columbians are leading the way in the switch to electric vehicles. With more than 30,000 EVs already on our roads and our government’s investments in CleanBC, we are ready to charge up at Petro-Canada’s Electric Highway.
For a limited time you can charge your vehicle for free.
Until the new year you can use our DC fast chargers for free. As we continue to expand Canada’s Electric Highway™ we will provide updates here.
DC fast chargers with universal standard connectors.
Our EV chargers will provide you with two universal standard connectors – CCS & CHAdeMO. They feature a safety first design to ensure reliable and convenient charging.
I had the pleasure of meeting the Petro‑Canada - EV chargers team early in the beta test for Milton. Their drive for EVers input and making changes to improve the charging experience has been great. Thank you Petro-Canada!
Frequently asked questions.
- How fast can I charge my plug-in hybrid or electric car?
- Why did you install electric vehicle chargers?
- How much will a charge be?
- What type of charger is featured at your stations?
- Does your EV fast charger work with my electric vehicles?
- Will a DC fast charger harm or "over charge" my vehicle?
- What if I have trouble using the charger?
- What should I do if I want to provide feedback or a complaint?