Become a Petro-Canada wholesale distributor.
When you join our team of wholesale distributors, you will:
- walk into an established business that delivers Petro-Canada™ products to multiple industries, like mining, farming, construction and home heating
- manage a fleet of fuel and lubricant delivery trucks operating in a defined area with an existing customer base
Deliver our Petro-Canada fuels.
- Diesel and gas – we produce and supply high-quality diesel and fuel for many industries, including farming, mining, forestry, transportation and marine. And they are designed for all Canadian conditions.
- Furnace oils – our ThermaClean™ additive helps furnaces burn cleaner.
- Lubricants – our lubricants facility in Mississauga, ON produces more than 350 lubricants, specialty fluids and greases.
Who we're looking for.
You could be the right fit for this opportunity if you:
- demonstrate strong business acumen and financial insight, with experience in business and accounting and budget planning
- are committed to safety, service and results
- possess a high level of personal integrity
- exercise strong leadership
- exhibit strong communication abilities
- possess strong negotiation skills and are sales focused
- develop and maintain strong working relationships
- demonstrate effective time management skills
- are comfortable using the Internet and common programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- have experience handling and distributing petroleum (not mandatory)
The required investment.
You will need a minimum investment of $1 million unencumbered funds* for a Petro-Canada wholesale business opportunity. This investment covers:
- fuel and lubricants inventory
- working capital
- equipment purchases (like trucks, computers and office supplies)
- non-petroleum inventory
Let's get started.
Apply now and let us know why you should join our team of Petro-Canada wholesale distributors.
*This means an asset or property that is free and clear of any encumbrances such as creditor claims or liens. Banking programs are available to assist in your financing - subject to your individual approval by a financial institution.