How we're responding to COVID-19.
What matters most to you today may feel quite different than it did before. But for us, it’s the same. What matters most to us is you – your health and well-being, and that of your families and friends.
We are proud of our responsibility as gas stations to be essential services and have taken steps to ensure the safety of our guests. Read on to find out more.
At our stations.
If you’re wondering if our gas stations are open, you’ll find our most up-to-date hours and gas station closures on Google Maps. If you live a distance away from your site, call in advance to be sure.
We’re also making our sites as clean and safe as possible, by:
- placing indicators on store floors to ensure people remain at a safe distance from one another
- installing plexiglass shields at the main pay counters
- limiting the number of customers in each of our larger stores
- increasing cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- reducing contact points, including closing all fountain pop and slush machines
We encourage all of our guests to practice physical distancing, pay at the pump when you can, and to use debit or credit to pay in-store.