How we're responding to COVID-19.
What matters most to you today may feel quite different than it did before. But for us, it’s the same. What matters most to us is you – your health and well-being, and that of your families and friends.
At our stations.
If you’re wondering if our gas stations are open, you’ll find our most up-to-date hours and gas station closures on Google Maps. If you live a distance away from your site, call in advance to be sure.
We’re also keeping our sites as clean and safe as possible, by:
- placing indicators on store floors to ensure people remain at a safe distance from one another
- installing plexiglass shields at the main pay counters
- limiting the number of customers in our stores
- increasing cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- reducing contact points, including closing high-touch areas
We encourage all of our guests to practice physical distancing, pay at the pump when you can, and to use debit or credit to pay in-store.