Accessibility at Petro-Canada locations.
At many of our Petro-Canada™ gas stations and stores, you’ll find
- Dedicated parking spaces
- Wide doorways and ramps into the building (space permitting)
- Wheelchair accessible store layouts and washrooms (space permitting)
- Easy access to fuel pumps
Our full-service gas stations.
At stations that offer full- and self-service, drivers with an accessible parking permit will receive full-service at self-serve prices. The full-service attendant will fuel your vehicle at a self-service pump so that you pay the self-serve price.
Our accessible fuelling service.
At participating self-serve stations, if you have an accessible parking permit, you can
- Drive up to a two-way call station located at the fuel island.
- Press the button to ask for assistance with fuelling your vehicle.
With this service, you can pay using cash, Petro-Canada Gift Cards, and select credit cards and debit cards with tap (contactless technology).
We want every visit to one of our stations to be a positive experience. If you are unable to get to a Petro-Canada station with a full-serve attendant or accessible fuelling service, please contact your local Petro-Canada station to discuss your needs.
Our Accessible Customer Service Policy is available upon request at any of our facilities or by contacting our customer service network.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Network at